The Retail/Service Queue interface shows customers on the left and staff activity/resource availability on the right. This enables you to manage the queue and appointments and then to track your customers whilst they are in service with a member of staff or using an amenity. enabling you to view staff members serving customers
Available on desktop browser, IOS and Android tablet and smartphone.
How it works:
- Walk-in and appointment customers are shown on the left-hand side, while the store team available to serve them are shown on the right-hand side.
- Customers in the queue or with upcoming appointments can be managed and assigned across to the advisors available to serve them either by a central host/concierge or by a store team member accessing the “my customer” page on their own device.
- Once assigned to a store team member you can see how long the customer interaction has taken.
- The right hand side also enables you to shop floor manage colleague’s locations, availability and break times.
Key use cases:
Customers walking in or booking appointments for service with staff where you want to record who served them and how long it too. Or for other services/experiences where service availability has a limiting factor and you want to track the customers journey through from start to finish. Including:
- In-store services.
- Virtual services.
- Call a colleague in-store.
- Hire and rental.
Tablet interface swipe actions