Adding the Subscription to Outlook (2013 / 2016)
See View your appointments in an external calendar to first generate your calendar link.
- With Outlook open, you will need to navigate to the Calendar section. Click on the Calendar Icon, or word “Calendar” in your Outlook to switch to the Calendar view.
- Now in the Calendar view, click on Open Calendar on the ribbon bar and choose From Internet.
- Paste the Calendar subscription URL into the box.
- Press OK to confirm that you want to add it.
- Click Yes to finish subscribing to the Calendar.
- You will now see the new Calendar Subscription. You can rename the subscription by Right clicking on your Untitled Calendar Subscription, then click on Properties. Then edit the calendar name.