Everything you need to know about the Qudini Standard Online Appointment Booking Interface
It's easy to customize
Qudini offer a Standard Online Appointment Booking interface that can be set-up within a matter of minutes and fully customized with your:
- Colour schemes
- Wording (translated into multiple different languages for your customer to choose their own)
- Required data input fields
- Service options
- Tailored customer questions
- GDPR consent options
- Ability to enable customers to select an advisor
This can then be linked out to or embedded within your site and any page you fee is appropriate.
The layout of the booking interface is fixed and so some clients wanting to fully customize the design and layout choose to use our APIs to rebuild the interface themselves.
This page provides more detail on how you can use our online appointment booking interface to enable customers to schedule appointments from your website.
It instantly creates the links you need
Once you've your Standard Appointment Booking Interface has been customized our desktop platform will instantly enable you to easily access your appointment links for:
- A central store finder - that enables a user to search for and select nearby stores before selecting their required service and appointment time.
- Individual Store Booker Links - that enable a user to link straight to an individual stores calendar to enable them to select a service and find an appointment time.
- Deep links - that enable a user to link straight to an individual stores calendar having selected a product/service via your website.
It has a proven customer journey that works
Our standard appointment booking interface offers the following customer journey stages to enable your customers to schedule their appointments.
|Similar to above|
|Similar to above|