The purpose of this page is to provide enterprise IT teams, legal teams and other key project stakeholders with information on how data is stored and used to support Information Security and GDPR assessments.
Contents of this page:
- How our solutions work
- Data definitions (as per GDPR)
- What data we capture and how we store it
1. About our solutions
Our core solutions work as follows (this context helps to explain how data is captured and used):
- Appointment Booking Software - Enables your customers to schedule appointments via their own website, store associates or contact center. Customers provide their name, mobile number and email address in order to receive appointment reminders by SMS and email. Appointments are made visible to store associates using our platform via desktop, tablet and smartphone. Contact center teams can also be given access to a Qudini interface to search for customers appointments to manage them on their appointment on their behalf.
- Virtual Queue Management System - Allows your customers to join a virtual queue through a store associate, a self-service kiosk, a web URL or by texting an SMS code. Customers provide their name and mobile number in order to receive queue status updates and post-visit surveys by SMS and email. The queue of customers is made accessible to store associates using our platform via any desktop, tablet or smartphone.
- Event Booking Software - Enables you to create events that customers can browse and book via their own website, store associates or contact center. To book events customers provide their name, mobile number and email address in order to receive event reminders by SMS and email. Event attendees are made visible to store associates using our platform via desktop, tablet and smartphone. Head office team members can also have access Qudini to view and manage event attendees.
- Task Management Software - Enables you to create tasks at head office and store level and to assign these to individual store associates to work on. Tasks can be accessed and managed by employees on any desktop, tablet or smartphone.
What Data can be captured and how is it stored
For reference: Data Definitions as per GDPR
Categorisation and processing of data within Qudini
This table explains the different types of data that the Qudini platform captures from different data subjects and how it is stored and used. Our sub-processor list is also included in the main table of contents below to provide a list of the different solutions sub-processing these different data types to perform services on our behalf (such as our server providers, SMS and email providers).
Resource Content Table
A table of resources to read more about data subjects and data storage.
Currently not used due to links being provided on relevant pages linking to this page.