Add-on are can be used to allow customers to select more than one service or product at a time. For appointment booking, this combines the selected products duration, so that it blocks out the correct amount of time in the advisor's calendar.
Product Add-ons behave as a secondary product to an existing Product (a.k.a A Primary Product). To create add-on and assign them to Primary Products, you'll need to make sure you have some products set up already.
Learn more here: How to Create Products
Creating an Product Add-on
Go to the Merchant Level Settings > Main Settings > Products and click Create Product.
1. Give the product a Name
The product can be visible to customers, so be sure to make it something a customer would understand. You can also provide a Description if you need one - this is displayed on the booking widget for customers when selecting a product.
2. Set the Product Type to Product Add-on only or Product & Product add-on.
3. Fill out the remaining You remaining sets for creating a Product here: How to Create Products. Some option are disabled for Product Add-on only product type.
4. Then click Create Product.
Now the Add-on Product is available to be assigned to a Product.
1. Click Edit on an existing Product.
2. Click on the Add-ons.
3. Then enable the add-ons that should be related to this Product.
4. You can also set a restriction to the number of Add-ons that a customer can select using the Add-on Limit.
5. Click Update Product