This is one of the most important steps in setting up a venue. A venue needs to have its opening hours set in order to add customers to the queue, or create an appointment booking.
If no opening hours are set, Qudini will assume the venue is closed.
To set the venue opening hours you need to be signed in as either a Merchant Admin or a Venue Admin user.
As a Merchant Admin, go to Merchant > select your Venue> Venue information > Venue opening hours
As a Venue Admin user, go to Admin > Venue information > Venue opening hours
Setting venue opening hours
- To set the venue opening hours, enter them using a 24 hour format.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Specific Hours can be set for days where you have abnormal trading hours, either extended or shortened, for an ad hoc reason. For example, on a bank holiday when your trading hours are shortened, you will want to restrict appointment bookings outside of these hours.
- Enter a date in the format yy/mm/dd or you can press the Calendar icon on the left to manually select a date.
- Enter the Open and Close time in a 24 hour format hh:mm.
- Click Add.
Setting Closed days is important when you do not want customers to create appointment bookings when a venue is closed.
- Enter a date in the format yyyy-mm-dd or you can press the Calendar icon on the left to manually select a date.
- Click Add.