As a Booking Manager you have the ability to view, edit and add bookings across all the venues you are assigned too. This setting is ideal for call centres who may need to create or manage customer appointments.
Go to Merchant > Bookings Manager
Creating a booking
1. Select a Venue via the dropdown or search an address using the Find Store option.
2. Then press ‘Create Booking’.
3. Follow the Booking Process by selecting a Product, then choosing a date and time.
4. You can leave an appointment Unassigned, or use the dropdown to select a specific Advisor.
5. Enter the required customer details before clicking ‘Add Booking’.
A bookings manager can also search for a specific appointment booking.
Using the search field you can look for a customer/appointment by the booking reference, email, customer name or phone number.
To reschedule or cancel an existing appointment, click on the booking in the search results.
Then choose Delete or Reschedule.
Or click Edit if you need to change the customer details, such as updating an email address or phone number. Or just adding a note about the appointment.
A bookings manager can also access the online booking interface and customer facing URL, which gives you the same view available to customers who are booking appointments online.