To edit and change your venue details go to Merchant > select a Venue > Venue Information > Venue Details
N.B. If you change any of these Venue settings you need to press Save Venue Settings (at the bottom) to confirm the changes.
- Name - This is what will be displayed on the online booking interface (if you are using this), as well as Email and SMS communications. Therefore it’s important to consider whether customers will understand the name you give the venue.
- Description - Is a note that can be used internally. It will only show on this page.
- Store ID - Here you can enter the unique store ID to help you further identify the venue. This information is included in the raw data.
- Capture email - Enabling this allows you to capture an email for walk-in customers.
- Show Desk Location - Enabling this will allow you to show where the member of staff is going to be working from. This can be used to provide better communication to the customer.
By enabling this, an option will show in the Settings in the Retail app. The staff member will fill in their location there for example, Desk A. This can also be used to display on digital signage in your venue.
- Pager Integration Enabled - If you have Pagers (aka. Buzzers) in your store and they are Qudini compatible, you can enable them here.
- Allow Staff User Images (coming soon)
- Allow Staff User Descriptions (coming soon)
- Allow Staff User External Name (coming soon)
- Allow Staff User External Link (coming soon)
When these features are available, by enabling one or more in the Venue Details (Visible to Merchant Admins only), it will allow you to customise your user’s profiles more within the Edit User section. (Learn more here). You will have the option to upload a photo, description and name that can be displayed on the:
- Online Booking Interface - Within the staff selection page to allow customers to book for a specific staff member.
- TV queue display (Staff Name only) - On the Now Serving section to allow customers to see the name of the member of staff that will be assisting them.
- Email Notifications (Staff Name only) - When a staff member is assigned to a customer’s appointment, the staff name can be communicated to the customer in the email notifications.
- Address - If you are using appointment bookings you will need to make sure that you have set the venue address, otherwise the appointment bookings function will not work.
This information is also used in communications sent to customers on their booking emails, so that they know the location of their appointment.
- Map View - This provides you with quick access to the Google Map view of the venue.
- Online booking widgets - This will show the URL links to any customer facing Online Booking Interfaces. It will list the URLs for each Online Booking Widget.
These can be given to customers, enabling them to book their own appointments. For example, these URLs can be embedded into your venue’s website for use by the public.
The Main Widget URL will link to the first stage of the Online Booking Interface journey, showing the Store Finder. This will also display other venues that are set up on that widget.
The Store Link URL will skip the Store Finder page and go directly to the Select Service page for the venue that you are in.
- View if customers added to other queues - Premium Feature for bespoke app - This will display an icon in the app to show you the customer is in more than one queue.
- Show status icon on queue screen - Premium Feature for bespoke app - This will display an icon in the app to show the details of the customer’s queue position in other queues.
- Venue Tags - You can use this to internally highlight what kind of venue this is. For example, a medium format store. This tag will only show on this page.