You may wish to create other Merchant Admin Users (a.k.a Head Office users), in order allow other people within your business to view and control parts of your Qudini account.
Only a Merchant Owner can add other Merchant Admins.
Creating Head Office users:
- Go to Merchant > Merchant Admin Users
To add a new merchant admin user you will be required to enter:
- Username - Used to log in. This needs to be a minimum of 5 characters.
- Full Name - The user’s name.
- Email - This email address will be used to send an activation and password reset emails to.
- Mobile Number - If you have Threshold Alerts set up on your account, you can trigger text messages to the user’s phone.
Before you create the user you will need to select what type of merchant admin user they are from the following:
- Merchant Owner
- Support Manager
- Venue Manager
- View Stats
- Bookings Manager
- Events Manager
- Task Manager
Learn more here about what access these permissions provide here: Managing Head Office Users: Permissions and Restrictions.
You may wish to create Merchant Admin Users that only have access to specific venues.
For example, you may want to create an account for a regional manager who can only see venues within their region.
You can enable this by enabling Limit Venues > Select the venues for that user to access.
When you have selected the permissions press Create.